MacBook Wheel revealed

The MacBook wheel here! What is a MacBook wheel, you can ask. A new toy? A new gadget? An innovative new Apple laptop? All of the above! It is the latest Apple laptop, is slain, the keyboard. Yup, no keyboard! This is a revolutionary new laptop from the masters, that Apple is no longer with the series of letters and buttons used to our way of news and important information on our computers.

The people at Apple say that we are on the keyboard and say hello to the future of the laptop computer. Really?

Apple has a keyboard with an elegant touch-sensitive Click Wheel, similar to the iPod, and said that the MacBook wheel input is a thing of the past. A user was also quoted as saying: "I never imagined how much I hated keyboards until I saw that thing." However, looking at the demo videos that I am on the Internet (which I posted below), we can see how difficult it is to be used. How can you have more words per minute with this thing? It may be cool, but I do not think it will replace the keyboard, not yet.

On the other hand, I could be wrong. I am with all this in several photographs and videos of the MacBook Wheel guards that I've seen so far on the website, but it may be a different story actually use. Well, let's wait and see.

The Apple MacBook Wheel with no keyboard


0 comments: