Octuplets Mother Try to Online Donations

Imagine a site with a rainbow, photos of 8 babies (octuplets) and Nadya Suleman picture. Yes, this is the website of Nadya Suleman had 14 children. Today she is one of the most beloved person in the United States. I can say in the world, because in some other countries, there are many mothers like Nadya Suleman.

So it is with the popularity of a site http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/ he collects online donations throgh this site. She says in a television interview: "I am who I am with my children, I am to love unconditionally accept unconditionally, everything I do. Should I stop my life for them and with them, and hold with them. And how many parents do? "I think all parents do, and it's not forget that all parents can count themselves lucky.

0 comments: