Gabi Wilson "If I Aint Got You" Video

If you do not know who he is Gabi Wilson, who is a 11-year-old singer is still big in the entertainment industry. It will not be large, especially after performing a song of Alicia Keys "If I Aint Got You" in the view today.

If you are so impressed with her singing at the age of 11, well, that does not even begin to tell how far along Gabi Wilson really is. She began to perform since she was only four, but not only that, also played instruments. Wait, it gets better. Unlike some musicians who play a major instrument, Wilson plays the drums, guitar, bass and piano.

If you're not impressed, so I will try to take me on fire. But then again, you probably still are not impressed, now you?

Since I could not find the Gabi Wilson video of his performance in the opinion, here are some on the performance of her show today.



0 comments: